Students, faculty, researchers, and scientists are invited to submit high-quality original technical manuscripts to the 2024 ACM Southeast Conference (ACMSE 2024). Two tracks are available: full papers and short papers. Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere. The peer-review process will be “double-blind” where manuscripts shall be submitted, lacking author(s) names and affiliations. All accepted and presented articles at ACMSE 2024 will be published in the conference proceedings and the ACM Digital Library (ISBN: 979-8-4007-0237-2). At least one author of every accepted manuscript must register to attend the conference and present his/her article in person. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the conference proceedings and the ACM Digital Library.
Full Papers: From 7 to 9 single-spaced pages in length (including references). An acceptance rate of approximately 35% is anticipated for the Full Paper category. Awards for the best full papers will be presented. Accepted and presented full papers will be published in the proceedings and the ACM Digital Library.
Short Papers: From 5 to 6 single-spaced pages in length (including references). The acceptance rate is targeted at 45% for this category. Awards for the best short papers will be presented. Accepted and presented short papers will be published in the proceedings and the ACM Digital Library.
ACMSE 2024 invites prospective authors to submit their original technical work with significant research contributions on any aspects of computer science, information systems, and information technology. Both experimental results, as well as formal investigations, are equally welcome.
Authors submitting manuscripts for peer-review to the 2024 ACM Southeast Conference (ACMSE 2024) consent to the following policies:
- That the work submitted is original, that the listed authors are the creators of the work, that each author is aware of the submission and that they are listed as an author, and that the paper is an honest representation of the underlying work.
- That the work submitted is not currently under review at any other publication venue, and that it will not be submitted to another venue unless it is rejected from this venue.
- That the submitting authors have the rights and intent to publish the work in this venue if the work is accepted.
- That any prior publications on which this work is based are documented appropriately in the manuscript and/or in a cover letter available to reviewers. This documentation includes providing an explanation of the new contribution that extends prior published results.
- The organizing committee reverses the right to remove a paper from the conference program or/and the ACM Digital Library should any problem arise with the submission.
After receiving the reviews, and before making a final decision, the authors may be asked to submit a rebuttal to address the reviewers’ comments. The rebuttal is meant to provide the authors with an opportunity to rebut factual errors, to supply the additional information requested by the reviewers, or to answer their comments. It is NOT intended to add extensive new contributions that were absent in the original submission.
Manuscripts (.PDF format) must follow the mandatory template provided by the ACMSE 2024 conference. You can read the instructions and find the LaTeX template in this link.
To submit a manuscript for evaluation at the 2024 ACM Southeast Conference (ACMSE 2024), use the EasyChair system. Remember that the process of evaluation is “double-blind”, and submitted manuscripts shall lack author(s) names and affiliations. You will be asked to select a track/category during the submission (full papers or short papers). Be sure you submit your manuscript to the correct track. Submitted articles should be well formatted and use proper English grammar and punctuation.
Notice that you will need an ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor IDentifier) ID/number. If you do not have one so far, create an account in ORCID
|Deadline for Submission of Manuscripts||December 3, 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance||March 1, 2024|
|Due Date for Camera-ready||March 10, 2024|
|Event Date||April 18-20, 2024|